As an Accountant you are held responsible for the preparation and delivery of the Statutory Books of entities in compliance with local and corporate policies. You will work in close collaboration with the external auditors and the internal tax team to this effect, but will also have a direct connect with the Finance Service Centers.
With a sound understanding of the local entities’ underlying business, you will support an effective control environment and have a key role in the delivery of all controller activities related to the legal entities under your responsibility. This includes Financial Accounting, Reporting and Internal Controls.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Local Book (NL GAAP) in compliance with Statutory and Corporate policies
- Main contact for statutory audit
- Support the Finance Service Center during month-end closing activities
- Reconciliation of Local book accounts and Local versus US GAAP Books
- On-going monitoring of Account Reconciliations in compliance with the organisations' Account Reconciliation Policy
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement for entities under your responsibility
- Other compliance matters (e.g. CBS/DNB reporting)
- Provide support for accounting matters related to projects with implications for the entities under your responsibility
- Support execution and maintenance of effective Internal Controls in line with SOX 404
You are in the possession of a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance. Next to this you have a solid accounting background and financial reporting experience.
Extensive NL GAAP rules experience is required. Experience in USGAAP or IFRS is beneficial.
Next to your solid accounting and financial reporting background, you communicate easily with different departments and stakeholders inside and outside of the company. You are proactive and open to picking up adhoc matters and projects.
Large international chemical companyLocatie/Standplaats
Competitive salary package with attractive benefits
€ 54.000,= - € 63.000,= gross a year, depending on education level and relevant working experience
Dordrecht and Leiden
You will be part of a large international company with plenty of room for pro activity, creativity and personal and professional development.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan