Part of the accounting team in the financial branch of the company, you will be responsible of the over all accounting and be a key contact person internally and externally.
Existing for over 60 years, they build up a strong worldwide leadership in the Energy sector. Strong of their value, they are passionate about what they do and takes challenges as a way to evolve faster and better.
- Accounting entries and control according to accounting principles.
- Accounting reconciliation.
- Prepare payments and bank transactions by verifying documentation.
- Periodic reporting for management.
- Point of contact for customers and other stakeholder queries.
- Participate to monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Perform tax calculation and VAT returns.
- Proceed Accounts payable/receivable
- Other reporting to the DNB, CBS etc...
- Relations with over all Group companies and reporting to Corporate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- HBO diploma or similar in accountancy
- Circa 3 years of working experience in The Netherlands
- Experience in the banking or financial industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced user of Excel and other MS office software
- Strong team player and proactive approach
- High understanding of compliance and respect of deadlines
- First temporary contracts with the ambition for a permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of growth within the organization
- Office in Amsterdam
- and more...