For one of our clients, an international company in Amstelveen, we are looking for a Junior Accountant.
- Prepare journal entries and co-ordinate with the finance team.
- Complete general ledger operations.
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts in Dutch GAAP.
- Draw up monthly financial reports.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with year end closings.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare tax computations and returns.
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience of general accounting.
- Strong knowledge about accounting principles and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Very good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Skilled in the use of basic computer applications (MS Office).
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software (SAP)
- Good communication and collaboration skills, able to effectively communicate with professionals in different cultures.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org