As part of the finance team in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for all the Account Payable duties. In addition to this, you will be supporting the manager of the shared service center on a variety of projects (mainly regarding process improvement and data maintenance).
Our client is a world wide asset development and management organization. From residential to logistic and industrial property, they do their utmost to provide the best customer experience.
- Monitor and process daily vendor invoices from various locations.
- Assure that all purchase order are compliant.
- Process weekly payment runs, via electronic funds transfer vendor and manual payments.
- Run daily cash balance updates.
- Process staff claims and reconcile company credit cards.
- Work closely with Asset management and Treasury to ensure proper general ledger coding of expenses.
- Be the contact person for all payment queries by email or over the phone.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of cutoffs and accruals while working closely with other departments to ensure completeness and accuracy of all prepayments and accrued expenses.
- Register new vendors in the data base and ensure all controls are done.
- Maintain accurate informations in accordance with company policy and standard procedures.
- Provide support during audits and other ad-hoc projects.
- Participate in the delivery of process improvement.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Buisness Administration or similar
- Circa of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably experience in a large account payable department.
- Speak and Write fluently Dutch, German and English.
- Experience with different banking portals.
- Able to work with deadlines (month-end, quarter-end and year-end).
- Experience with ERP system like Oracle, Yardi, SAP, Sage...
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Salary based on experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expenses
- Participation to the pension plan
€ 35.000,00 - € 40.000,00 /jaar