|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Account Manager Sales Channels you will be responsible for our existing accounts in the Benelux
vidaXL is seeking a commercial team player to help upgrading our sales on marketplaces in the Benelux. The ideal candidate is an organized accountmanager who is comfortable working independently on several accounts/marketplaces simultaneously in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. As a person who combines strong communication and analysis skills, you will work within the sales channels team which has the drive to expand our business with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and be responsible for all major Benelux marketplaces by ensuring listing, product visibility, account setting, and partner relationship are optimized. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term partner relationships.
What you will do
- As an accountmanager you will observe the Benelux market(s) and the competitors with analysis;
- You carry out account management activities on existing marketplaces in the Benelux;
- Develop positive relationships with current and potential partners and act as their point of contact to handle their needs;
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners in a timely manner;
- Define new business integration requirements and assist the implementation;
- Create, manage, and optimize product listings for all Benelux marketplaces;
- Coordinate and optimize the product content, stock, price and order process flow;
- Daily monitor, analysis and report on marketplace KPI metrics and sales performance.
- As our account manager you have at least two years working (or internship) experience in an e-commerce environment;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are preferred, knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Experience with selling on major marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc. is a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort.
T | +316 121 338 62
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume's from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.
*please note: this vacancy will be excecuted from our Utrecht office