Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Account Manager Legal Role:
Citco Governance Services ("Citco GS") consists of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. We are currently looking for a legal account manager who would lead a team of experienced legal officers. This role will suit engaged, client-focused individuals who want to further build their career in a challenging and rewarding work environment. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco's business and help to maintain and improve Citco's operational procedures.
Account Manager Legal Job Duties in Brief:
- Lead a team of legal officers and coordinate all activities to deliver our services to our clients;
- Ensure that all client related legal documentation is complete, accurate, up-to-date and compliant with Dutch legislation;
- Liaise and maintain relationships with clients, advisors, auditors, and other third parties. Meet the expectations of the clients and adhering to set KPI's;
- Plan team resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team;
- Involvement in development of procedures and related workflows;
- Continually review and sign off on the work performed by the team, and make recommendations on improving existing procedures as well as performance of the team.
- Ensure that business risks are identified and managed;
- Provide regular and proactive feedback on service delivery to our clients.
- Master's degree in law;
- Relevant experience in Dutch Corporate Law field and people management;
- Experience in international environment and project management;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Responsible, reliable and ability to work within a team;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is essential. Good Dutch language knowledge (both verbal and written).
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.