Do you have 5 years of Account Management experience and you do feel comfortable in leading a team, this role is for you! As an Account Manager you will not only be the main point of contact with the keys Accounts but also providing internal support and leadership to a team of Account Executives and Customer Service. You will also be managing, developing, and implementing product business activities to maximize sales.
On daily basis you will :
- Lead and Support the Account Executives team
- Manage and maintain customer agreements
- Maintain processes, contracts and agreements with suppliers and customers
- Analyze the profitability and potential of new business
- Maintain and developp existing business conforms to established profitability target
- Provide regular updates to the senior management team in the US
- Develop positive and professional relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Collaborate with internal departments in Europe and in the US to ensure that internal processes are well documented, implemented and completed.
- Coordinate the efforts of all team members and internal departments to ensure superior customer service regarding documentation, monitoring of credit limits and inventory levels
- Provide and create Key Performance Indicators for Management team in the US
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salaries
- Fun company outings
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive training and development program
- University degree in Business Management or 3+ years of experience in a management position
- Minimum 4 to 5 years as an Account Manager on in a similar role.
- Great Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Oversee all phases of assigned projects to ensure completion within budget and schedule
- Excellent analytical skills