For a multinational based in Haarlem, who had an impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 800 employees worldwide over 16 locations, we are looking for a Security Sales Account Manager. Their office is easily accessible by public transport and by car. In the Netherlands they have 130 employees with nearly 30 different nationalities. The culture is informal and they like to have fun while achieving great results.
Security Sales Account Manager
Are you looking for a job in a dynamic, international and young company? You have work experience in selling Professional Services with specific focus on ISO 27001, PCI and Penetration testing? And you would like to work in the gaming industry?
The Job in short:
The Security Sales Account Manager prime responsibility will be focused on expanding and securing new Professional Services business in the Information Security Services domain. In this role, you will be the technical voice of the sales process, responsible for defining, developing & supporting the sales workflow. In this position you will be reporting directly to the Director of ISS.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to Identify Qualified Opportunities in the Professional Services space including but not limited to Audit & Assurance and Penetration testing
- Successful candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert in assisting the development of Proposal and Quote response based on customer needs and jurisdictional requirements
- Knowledge and use of successful contract vehicles in this space is required
- Commitment to continuous sales process improvement (spends significant amount of time with customers; travels to see customers; and participates in events involving customers).
- Fully participate in capture and proposal management process utilizing CRM to effectively self-manage activities to ensure success with respect to revenue and growth.
- Responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of new and established clients
- Professionally represent the company at all applicable tradeshows, meetings, trainings, industry associations, public events, etc.
- 5 years at least recent and relevant work experience in selling Professional Services with specific focus on ISO 27001, PCI and Penetration testing
- Technical University/bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proficient knowledge of a second language is preferred
- Proven established client`s portfolio
- Deep technical knowledge of Professional Services including but not limited to Audit & Assurance and Penetration testing
- Knowledge of Government contracting requirements as it relates to selling professional services
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication with, and to, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to drive proposals preparation with Service Suppliers for Professional Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well within all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Travel as required – the successful candidate will be in Sales with a broad territory mostly Europe based but additional travel will be necessary
- Salary depending on experience
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance fully reimbursed
- 25 holidays
- International FUN working environment
- Directly employed by our client
Contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11 for this excellent job. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
For more interesting vacancies, visit http://www.humancapital.nl