Our client is a continuously innovating manufacturer in the industrial automation world. The company offers its clients in various industries (oil and gas, chemical, process, paper, metal, food and beverages production) cutting edge technology and industrial automation products, systems and solutions. For our client we now exclusively seek a Business Development Manager that would focus on building new clients in the Netherlands.
Our client is a strong, continuously innovating manufacturer in the industrial automation world. The company offers its clients in various industries (oil and gas, chemical, process, paper, metal, food and beverages production) cutting edge technology and industrial automation products, systems and solutions. For our client we now exclusively seek a:
Business Development Manager - Industrial Automation
- Location: Flexible, based in the Netherlands. Open to travel actively 40-50% in the Netherlands
- Full time: 40 hours role
In this role you will be responsible for an assigned market segment (you will have a sector focus). The challenge in your segment is new business. The company is very strong in maintaining long-term relationships and has repeated business, but the next step is opening new doors at clients. This is where you step in.
* The purpose of the position is the promotion and sale of automation solutions and drives. Your task is to build and maintain sustainable relationships in the assigned segment.
* You operate with the consultation and support of your team - there are technical specialists to support you on the technical side of the business (service engineers)
* You negotiate with clients, you give product presentations, you follow up quotations and you make your reports.
* In this position it is necessary that you independently build up your relationship network within the specified working area.
* You are at Bachelor/HBO level obtained through work experience and /or training (for example HTS-E).
* You have a number of years of experience in the Industrial Automation and / or Drive Engineering sector. Alternatively, you have technical sales experience from the other side of the table (ex: segments oil and gas, chemical, metal, paper, process industry)
* You are entrepreneurial, commercial and result oriented.
* You can work systematically; you are able to prioritize and organize
* You have a good command of the English language (spoken and written). Ideally you speak Dutch as well.
* Being in possession of a B driving license is a requirement.
Our client offers you a varied job in an international group that values the development of its employees, quality and safety. In addition, you get a market-conform primary and secondary benefits (including bonus, company car, good package of vacation days and other extras).