Are you looking for an opportunity as an Account Manager? Do you want to have contact with customers face-to-face? Do you speak German? Then keep reading!
For one of my clients, a company in the insurance administration service industry, I am looking for a commercial candidate who will be the main point of contact for clients in Germany. You will be in touch with customers often and once the situation allows, you will be traveling to Germany a few times per month, meeting your clients, and making sure that the implementation of the system runs smoothly.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- You will be the only person in charge of implementing the system at the client’ sight
- Communicate between IT and the client during the implementation period
- You will run reports for internal and external use
- Review client data portfolios, collect data and identify business opportunities
- You will design and deliver training programs to your clients
- Identify business opportunities within your existing clients and upsell
What are your qualifications?
- You are a fluent German speaker
- Preferably you have 1-2 years of experience in account management or other commercial roles*
- Great presentation and training skills
- Capable of working independently and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical skills to identify business opportunities
- Advanced level of Excel
- Available to travel to German regularly
What will the company offer?
- Market competitive salary (annually reviewed)
- 25 holiday days
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus scheme (up to 7% based on personal performance)
- Pension contribution
- A growth development framework
- A family-like, inclusive and social work environment
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to Elisa: email@example.com