Account Manager - (near) native German speaker
Hi there German speaker! We are looking forward to meeting (near) native German speakers, with work-experience in the insurance, reinsurance, or leasing field. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and see yourself working in a sociable environment within a supportive and coaching culture company, then read on! We might have the perfect position for you!
Our client is an independent insurance broker and administrator that provides specialist insurance solutions to the leasing industry across Europe. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious international business that is always looking for people who can make a difference.
As an account manager, your day to day mission will be:
- To act as a leading point of contact to a designated client base and maintain strong relationships with existing clients;
- To support the the commercial development and management and lead new client implementations;
- To oversee the production and distribution of quality, accurate reporting internally and externally;
- To design and deliver product training programmes to clients, at all levels within their business;
- To identify and execute additional revenue opportunities.
To match this role you will need to:
- Speak German and English on a (near) native level with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a previous experience (1 to 2 years) within a client/account management or a account support or sales support role;
- Have already proven work experience in finance, insurance, reinsurance or leasing field
- Have an entrepreneurial, commercial mindset and presenting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive attitude to change and organisational skills;
- Must be willing to travel nationally and internationally in order to meet with clients.
What’s in for you:
- A competitive salary, between €3000 and €3500 per month based on a 37,5 hour workweek;
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell more);
- Incentive bonus and company pension scheme;
- Comprehensive performance and development framework;
- Reward and recognition programme;
- An engaging, inclusive and social work environment.
If you recognize yourself in this profile then take a step forward in your career and apply to this position!
We look forward to talking with you!