As part of O-I's talented sales team, you'll partner with customers, helping them create innovative glass packaging solutions that are not only beautifully iconic but also sustainable, pure and healthy for consumers and for the planet. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the management and expansion of existing as well as new customers within the Food & Beverage segments.
Do you want to enable some of the world's leading food and beverage brands to become more sustainable and meet consumers' growing needs for healthier and environmentally friendly products? As part of O-I's talented sales team, you'll partner with customers, helping them create innovative glass packaging solutions that are not only beautifully iconic but also sustainable, pure and healthy for consumers and for the planet. With more than 26,500 people at 77 plants in 23 countries, O-I has an unparalleled global impact. Visit o-i.com for more information.
For O-I Netherlands, we are now exclusively recruiting a full-time:
Account Manager Benelux - Food & Beverage
- Location: Schiedam
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the management and expansion of existing as well as new customers within the Food & Beverage segments. Your portfolio consists of accounts of various size, among which beer breweries, distilleries, and food producers in the Benelux region. As a true spider-in-the-web you not only focus on external, but also on internal activities - you are responsible for coordinating the development of new products in close cooperation with the New Product Development department. In addition, you work on demand and supply optimization and you only settle for the highest possible customer satisfaction. In this position you report to the Segment Manager Benelux.
- Proactive maintenance of long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Coordinating the various departments involved in providing solutions - e.g. Technical support, Demand- and Supply Planning and Logistics.
- Independently negotiate contracts within the bandwidth of the organization
- Achieving the set sales targets
- Identifying customer needs and associated Decision Making Units and stakeholders
- Product development management in collaboration with the New Product Development department
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
To make this role a success you promote customer centricity, are result driven, built collaborative relationships and you are able to work with stakeholders on different levels. You are a key discussion partner thanks to your listening ability and solution-oriented mentality, you prioritize and make sound decisions, are financially and analytically skilled and familiar with a "rolling forecast" and how to anticipate this you are a true connector and entrepreneur aiming at a win-win result.
You also have:
- A completed Bachelor education (HBO or WO level) in Commerce, Business and / or Marketing
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant sales experience - strong preference for sector experience in the packaging industry (Beverages, Food)
- Excellent language skills in English and Dutch (German and / or French are advantageous)
- Experience with MS Office, SAP and CRM
- Experience working in a big / matrix organization
There will be lots of opportunities for you to develop your career, all while working on a sustainable and infinitely recyclable product that is set to be consumers' preferred packaging solution for years to come. O-I offers excellent employment conditions package including a market-conform gross annual income, bonus, company car, 24 + 13 ADV vacation days (based on a full-time working week), excellent pension scheme, mobile phone, laptop and expenses allowance. So if you want to create a brighter future for yourself and the planet, come to O-I, the world's biggest producer of glass bottles and jars and Make What Matters.