The task of the Account Executive is mainly to own, control and support the data flow from suppliers in a specific country.
Process the data and load the data into multiple databases.
International Company in Rotterdam within Financial Services
- Analysing financial data collected in different formats. Data extracts are from financial systems and ERP systems.
- Coordinate the complete process of one or more Trade markets by which trade information from our voluntary trade providers flows into multiple Databases.
- Support multiple data processes to increase the quality of the data and the processes worldwide.
- Writing specifications and programs in computer code and be able to identify and solve programming errors and bugs.
- Be the first contact for our providers/customers in a specific Trade market and support the providers/customers in all data and process related issues.
- Support the acquisition teams in Trade related issues and try to find solutions.
- Identify causes of problems included more complicated problems for data which is rejected and keep the quality of the Trade database on the highest level.
- Control and improve identity activities.
- Solve processing problems in files or programs and maintain the processing of the data on the most efficient level.
- Ensure continuity of service to all participating Trade markets globally.
- Provide ad-hoc duties whenever required.
- Excellent academic background in maths, computer science or economics
- Perfect command of Dutch and at least English written and spoken and be a native speaker of the local language of the market supported. (French is a huge plus).
- Instinctive understanding of data processes and recognize patterns.
- Data analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting data is useful.
Maternity leave approximately 5/6 months
Start: end of April
Salary: our payroll, round 3000-4000 per month