Do you have a passion for case management and are you a true absenteeism specialist? Apply now!
The client is one of Europe's biggest retailers! The role will be based at their Platform in Lelystad.
- Coordinating, supervising and executing
- Absenteeism due to sickness activities in the facility to start up and develop the
- Abensteeism management system
- Monitoring legislation and regulation changes and their implementation
- Being the connector between employees, warehouse managers and external ARBO company
- Acting as a Case Manager for complicated absenteeism cases; plan visit to and follow up companydoctor advice and take all mandatory "Wet Verbetering Poortwachter" steps
- Ambassador for health within the company, walking rounds, creating awareness regarding health
- Register, analyze and report absenteeism and advise on the measures to take into consideration
- Contribute proactively to the absenteeismpolicy
- Organize training and information related to absenteeism (develop and implement training system)
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor degree/HBO in related fields will be preferable
- Extensive knowledge of Dutch rules and regulations regarding absenteeism
- Min 5years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a production environment
- Logisticssector is an advantage
- An influencer
- Analysis of absenteeism and proposing appropriate actions
- Ability to work as a team member and coach colleagues
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Dutch and English at a professional level
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
A fulltime position in Lelystad with one of Europe's best known retailers! The monthly salary is competitive and depending on experience.