Our is an international bank and a market leader on Project and Structured finance. For this dedicated team we are looking for a VP Project Finance.
Our client is an international Asian bank, operating as one of the market leaders within financial institutions and specifically in the Project and Structured Finance Spectrum. The bank is growing rapidly in Europe and through dynamics and innovation it has become one of the preferred partners in the European financial markets.
The bank owes its success to offering tailor-made financing solutions to large clients in the form of project finance, structured finance and corporate loans. The customers mainly exist companies from the following sectors; Infrastructure, Transport and Renewable Energy.
Since 2008 the company has an office in the Netherlands, consisting of a small team of driven
Professionals. For the Dutch office we are looking for a VP Project Finance. A challenging role in a small international and dedicated team, with a wide scope of responsibilities to report to Head of PF Benelux.
- Assisting in Benelux business development, to fill the pipeline of business and in such build the Project Finance portfolio
- Assisting in negotiation, documentation and closing new project finance deals
- Support the relationship managers with clients, prospect clients, sponsors, advisors and authorities
- Proactively reaching out to and building relationship with new business and existing clients
- Coordinating the origination process and preparing credit applications
- Acting as the go to person for queries and operational questions
- Update the Head of Project Finance on any relevant developments in the market
- Keeping the current database up to date and focus on the contractors overview.
- Keep the Exposure Management Group on Benelux transactions after financial close upon request
- Completed WO Master Business Administration, Business Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role within a bank or consultancy organization
- Experience with project finance and infrastructure has a preference
- Analytical and accurate
- Experience with loan documentation and with financial models
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication, both in English and Dutch, and preferably French or German