For our client we're looking for a Transition Lead in a global program where you'll be responsible for the successfull transition of local organisations to a new IT solution in the field of revenue management.
Our client is a global company in the FMCG industry, this position is based in Amsterdam.
As Transition Lead, you are/ will:
- Responsible for successful transitions of local organisations on quality, time, scope, budget:
- Localising the deployment methodology in a way that IT-enabled outputs are fully embedded as new capability.
- Manage all deliverables so that benefits are realized.
- Manage the stakeholders of global and local organisations.
- Coordinate workshops to explain in business and process term the IT enabled capability.
- Interface between Programme, deployment project team and the Deployment Leads of local organisations.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager.
- The Transition Lead is involved in transitions, as of the beginning up to and including successful sign-off of the program
- Ambassador of the program in the local countries
Our ideal candidate has/ is:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management, preferably in cross-functional programmes and / or system implementation
- Masters in a relevant field of study
- Is experienced in the the FMCG industry and complex organisations
- Has experience managing data driven migration projects, ideally in the field of revenue management
- Has extensive abilities to create healthy relations and collaborations across the local and global organisation
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including the P3M framework
- Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, including risk management
- English language required
- Able to travel extensively
Our client offers a competitive salary package