Have you just graduated in the direction of bachelor electrical engineering or mechatronics? Do you have a passion for machine building, and do you like to work on this daily? Enjoy working all over the world? Then don't wait any longer to apply because we at Trinamics certainly have a suitable position for you!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges. It is a big international upcoming company.
What are you going to do?
As System Install Engineer you are responsible for integration part of the installation of systems at the customer site worldwide.
- Calibrating & Testing the system according to an install sequence and test software, incl. System Acceptance Tests.
- Performing complex mechanicaladjustments.
- Solving system failures.
You work in a clean room environment. You are not only working with mechanical equipment; electrical equipment is also a part of your job.
The job will be mostly at the customer site, worldwide. The period of the installation depends on the type of platform. It is expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time. When not working abroad, you are expected to assist the operations team with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack.
What do you need?
Mechatronics / Electronics / Physics or ICT with electrical knowledge.
- Bachelor starter
- High level of technical understanding
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures
- Must speak, read and write English
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns at the (customer) site.
- Personal skills: Analytical thinker, communication skills, self-sufficient
- You will work with a lot of cultural differences
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position, or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 076-548 73 73 and ask for Rafael van der Velden
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan