An excellent next step career opportunityFunctieomschrijving
Excellent career opportunity in system (integration) test engineering
This job offers you to make a step to the next level. As a lead engineer / coordinator you will ensure that systems are being tested and meeting customer requirements. Your professional experience and expertise are the starting point, but in this job you will also be challenged to ensure the the systems are being tested in the right way, at the right time. You are fully responsible for the test process and results.
The job is at one of the most prestigious high tech manufacturing companies in Brainport. They have a leading position in analytical instruments. These offer customers in research, academic, industrial and applied markets a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software and services.
Our client is looking for both a experienced senior and medior engineer that can make a step to a next level of responsibilities.
- Defining and maintaining test process for at least 1 top level integration project [about 80% of total workload]:
- Hands on regression test execution on major customer use-cases
- Driving discussions with test and development engineers for well defined test methods
- Get agreement on projects, on critical tests (entry conditions for system / integration testing), on overall integration planning and on fit to project schedule.
- Organize and lead test review meetings.
- Present (weekly) test progress to stakeholders, report on progress and quality related risks.
- Creating test planning with estimated test time needed.
- Delivering the Product Quality Assurance Report.
- Creating coverage on requirements coming from: business units, operations and service organisation.
- Identifying and analyzing risk areas, propose necessary improvements in products and development processes.
- Taking care of Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) process [about 10% of total workload]
- BSc or MSc preferable in Electronics, Mechatronics or a related technical discipline
- You enjoy working in a High Tech environment, together with multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Testing processes of complex systems don’t have many secrets for you anymore
- Both lead engineer and hands-on executor
- Planning and organizing is your second nature
- You understand impact of listening well and clear and timely communication
- Decisive, taking responsibility and ownership
- Good Knowledge of test frameworks and software
- Solid reporting and presenting skills
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- ISTQB certified
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. Our highly recommended Yacht Academy helps you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You’ll become member of our professional network in which you can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht. It’s a great way to exchange personal and professional experiences and questions.
Besides this, the Yacht client network offers a very nice perspective on all kinds of new interesting projects. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and we will help you to develop your career in the top of the global High Tech industry.
You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees.
You will also be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD.
So we believe that Yacht offers you a great opportunity in all respects.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling