Supplier manager - Operations
We’re ready when you are.
Job Location: Eindhoven
As a supplier manager you are responsible for a part of the supplier portfolio that provides temporary labor to the client. You are responsible for efficient and effective contracting of suppliers and managing relationships and existing contracts with suppliers.
As a supplier manager you work closely together with the other Supplier Managers, Recruiters, Procurement and HR to ensure the most optimal agreements with suppliers.
Your tasks and responsibilities can be divided under the following three pillars:
- Responsible for creating an efficient and effective supplier portfolio, including recruitment and temp labor management.
- Supplier relationship management: responsible for developing strong cooperation with the suppliers to increase supplier performance.
- Relationship management with stakeholders / internal clients.
- Managing the daily operational process with internal clients and/or suppliers.
- Interact with supplier based on their performance and KPI’s
- Develop, implement and support all activities regarding the supplier portfolio together with the Team Lead Supplier Management.
- Organize cross-functional review meetings to increase supplier performance and to reduce the supplier cost.
- Managing the daily operational process regarding rates and terms and conditions.
- Collect market intelligence regarding suppliers and supplier management.
- Collect and analyze internal and external data.
- Develop management reporting.
- Develop and maintain a relevant internal network both at Accenture and at the client side.
We are looking for a flexible, proactive and ambitious supplier manager who is aiming at driving service excellence and is looking for continuous improvement with the following background:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in the field of HR or Business Economics; 3-5 years relevant working experience; knowledge of the temp labor market and/or corporate services sourcing and procurement;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Great communication and motivation skills, affinity with and motivation to work in recruitment, excellent customer service skills and the ability to build and manage strong relationships (internally and externally) and organizational skills.
Are you interested?
For more questions or information about the vacancy please contact Zhané van Limburg via email@example.comHelp