Do you want start your C# . NET career? Do you want to work on BI solutions? Do you want to be end-to-end responsible from technical design to delivering? Apply now!Functieomschrijving
Do you want start your C# . NET career? Do you want to work on BI solutions? Do you want to be end-to-end responsible from technical design to delivering? Apply now!
You will start in this challenging environment and will be responsible with the team to build new BI solutions, end-to-end. These solutions have the goal to get the data directly from different sources and eventually provide reports to the business.
You will be involved, together with the team, in the end-to-end process of developing such a solution:
- Translating functional designs to technical designs and requirements;
- Developing the solution, being involved with:
- Retrieving of data from different sources;
- Developing the solution using C# and ASP.NET;
- Developing a .NET framework to make reporting dashboards;
- Test the solution;
- Maintaining the solution.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following: C#, .NET 4.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012-2016, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVC;
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
You will work in Utrecht with one of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands. The operate cooperative on international financial services and are always on the lookout for the newest tools & technologies. The department you will come to work is the Risk & Finance domain, which is responsible for delivering BI solutions for Risk and Finance issues. For instance, a solution that makes mortgage analysis possible by analysing all possible relevant data.
This environment contains 4 Scrum teams consisting of one Data Analyst and C# .NET Developers. They work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. They like to work in an informal work environment, where everybody gets a chance to work on their own work, but where they help each other a lot with their own specialities when needed.Locatie/Standplaats
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.