Young people doing cool high-tech stuff. Join the revolution.
At Informance we build successful blockchain & crypto businesses. Our unique approach and knowledge base has led to 90% of our customers being fully funded during their fundraising period (ICO), and over half of our customers continue to work with us after their ICO has ended. We build investable propositions, and have the operational capability to execute them. Our offering includes writing white papers and articles, designing token economics, community management, using our network for your token sale infrastructure, thought leadership, and PR.
After successfully starting up our business and productizing many of our offerings, we are now looking for additional support in expanding and scaling our business. Do you want to add real value in the most exciting industry? Look no further.
(Between 32 and 40 hours a week)
We are looking for a strong Sales Intern that will help us scale our business further. You are studying the field of Business Administration, or a similar HBO/WO education. You are comfortable working in a small tight-knit team that likes to compete and close sales.
The role is highly visible and you are part of a small start-up, with roughly 10 FTE at the Rotterdam Headquarters. Your efforts will be visible show directly in the overall results, and you are an important driver for the organization’s success. You will have direct access to top notch blockchain, cryptocurrency, marketing, and consultancy knowledge.
You will be approaching potential customers to sell them our products and services. This is preceded by a preparation stage where you deep-dive into the project and their current performance in the areas where we can add value. You will be in direct contact with the C-levels (CEO/CMO), and by displaying a clear understanding of their project, clarifying their needs, and how we can help the fulfil those needs, you can ultimately sell our products and services. These organizations are global, well-known companies.
- You are following an HBO or University education. (Business Administration or similar)
- You are in your third, or fourth, year. Master’s students also welcome, however the internship is not suitable for a graduation thesis track.
- This internship is full-time. Part-time is negotiable.
- Ideally, this internship starts from the 1st of September 2018 until the end of February 2019. Dates are negotiable.
- Showing previous Sales experience is a plus.
- Your level of English is between great and native.
- You are interested in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- You like a crazy, fun, and informal working atmosphere.
- Rotterdam City Centre office location.
- Further job opportunities.
Required Personal Skills
- Competitive, but can collaborate when the job demands it
- Oral and digital communication skills
- Accurate, punctual
For this internship you will receive 5% of every sale you close, or 2% of every fresh lead that you generate that is closed by us.
A closed sale is a signed contract for which you generated the lead and completed the sales process and customer contact end to end (Within reason, we will take care of legalities, etc.).
A fresh lead is a previously unknown contact or business that you have successfully positioned for a sale by someone else from the team.
The internship is 100% sales oriented so we will fully strive to give you plenty of opportunities to actively close deals, it is however likely that in your first 1-2 months you will mainly be passing on leads until you are deemed qualified enough to deal with potential customers end to end.
To give an indication of your earning potential: we closed roughly $200,000 in sales in June, 2018.
For additional information on this internship, or its application procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact Merlin Stoll, HR Manager, at email@example.com