Are you an accomplished Software Tester who wants to work in a company where you will have the opportunity to get your hands on the latest software? Operating in a highly successful team and in a rewarding work environment? Then this is the job opportunity for you!
Our client a high tech financial company are looking for a Software Tester to strengthen their international team of skilled professionals. They are looking for someone who can build test automation frameworks. You will develop and refine their software testing landscape in a fast paced financial environment.
Your responsibilities as a Software Tester:
- Development, planning and implementation of test cases based on software requirements user input and technical understanding
- Building test automation frameworks
- Maintain and improve the test environment
- Assist in producing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the development team
- Document and report test outcomes to the development team
- Help to make the current test infrastructure be more efficient
Your profile as a Technical Software Tester:
- Bachelor/Master in Computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in testing / QA
- Experience and affinity with automated testing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Agile and Scrum is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java or C++ would be an advantage
- Scripting skills Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
This company offers a challenging technical work environment with the opportunity join a team of talented, motivated peers. You will be offered a competitive salary and bonus scheme, training and development opportunities, relocation packages and many more excellent secondary benefits.