Make SThree famous as a company to work for by driving an impactful employer branding strategy for the Netherlands. Attract and retain a wider and more diverse pool of talent / increase blend and quality of candidates.
- In this role, you will be mainly:
Working in collaboration with Employer Branding regional team and Talent Acquisition colleagues in the Benelux & France region focusing on the Dutch market and Dutch speaking channels. You will manage social media strategies to drive traffic and increase brand awareness. Together we will make SThree a renowned, exciting brand to work for!
- Social Media Community Management:
- Manage social media accounts, ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements.
- Increase the number of followers/likes and engage with potential candidates.
- Monitor and reply to messages/inquiries from candidates.
- Build our social media footprint and reputation. Drive the 'Career with purpose' message.
- Build Paid campaigns
- Content Management:
- Create a monthly social media plan and editorial calendar
- Build campaigns
- SMA (Social Media Advertising)
- Liaising with staff and Talent Acquisition team to create content
- Create video content
-Curate content from other sources for our own social media channels (and understand how to change the tone of content for each channel)
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics:
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis
- Measure influence, and monitor content
- Drive lead generation and conversion
- Build monthly reporting tools on social media analytics and performance against targets
Key Skills Required for the role:
- Native Dutch speaker + good English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A strong interest in digital, marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Advanced with key social media tools and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Experience in managing leads generation campaign and paid advertising campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-minded attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Google analytics is a plus
What's in it for you?
- You will work in Amsterdam together with the Corporate Recruitment team for Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eindhoven
- You will be part of an international team (BeNeLux- Fra) mainly based in Brussels
- The changes within Sthree are unlimited as we are the first region to build a team of Employer Branding Digital Marketing consultants within SThree
- Experienced management, so great on-boarding and very open minded and accessible to approach
- Being creative is applauded on, especially when you keep in mind the focus
- Salary between the €30.000 and €35.000 a year excl. bonus
Who is SThree?
SThree Group is a stock market listed company in the field of recruitment. With a broad portfolio of recruitment brands (JP Gray, Progressive, Huxley, Computer Futures, Real Life Sciences, Madison Black & Global Enterprise Partners), SThree serves its customers in various industries. SThree is a rapidly growing multinational with approximately 2.800 employees all over our offices in 15 different countries.
Working at SThree is always challenging and never the same. You can feel it in every office: a unique, stimulating and energetic environment that triggers people. SThree offers room in personal development for ambitious talents, who work in a customer and result oriented way and who love to celebrate their successes.
If you are interested or if you have any further questions, please contact Talent Acquisition on
careers-Holland(AT)sthree.com or 020-520 77 57.