For our client, a fast growing international organisation, we currently recruit a Senior Legal Counsel with approximately 7 to 10 years of experience with corporate law, commercial law and compliance.
Curaeos Holding, the mother company of DentConnect in the Netherlands is looking for a Legal Counsel with approximately 7 to 10 years of experience with corporate law, commercial law and compliance. This position will be based in Oosterhout (NB) at the European office.
DentConnect started to build up its international position in 2015. Operating dental practices they are present in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany & Italy. These practices are being serviced on the level of HR, Finance, Quality, Purchasing, Marketing and overall operational execution. The clinical and operational experts support and facilitate the practitioners with the objective for them to focus on their profession. DentConnect ensures the best oral care is accessible for everyone.
As a leader in the dental market, it is our clients ambition to keep growing and expanding their position within Europe.
In this stand-alone position you will act as sparring partner for the business and will report directly to the CFO. You will be responsible for providing the company with practical and pragmatic advice. Your daily activities will include a.o.":
- Writing and implementing of new policies and manuals;
- Implementing and monitoring internal (legal) processes;
- Day to day legal support including reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, Corporate Law and Compliance;
- Point of contact for outside legal counsels, discussing legal matters with them.
- A master Degree in Law;
- About 7-10 years as in-house Legal Counsel in an international environment;
- Specialized knowledge of corporate and commercial law;
- Experience with Private Equity is a plus;
- Resilient, ability to make decisions fast, ability to constantly switch between different topics, energetic (hands-on and down to earth mentality), proactive, responsible;
- Strong analytic and communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
- A new position with great responsibility within a fast growing international company;
- An exciting environment with new challenges every day and plenty of room for personal input and development;
- A competitive salary.