Do you love to work with monitoring and intervention tools that prevent financial fraud, hacking and APT attacks? Right now, we are actively hiring for an Implementation Consultant for an innovative company in The Hague. It will be hard to find a job that is technically more challenging and more rewarding!
The Hague, Netherlands
Scope of work
In the position of Implementation Consultant you play a key role in installing, configuring and implementing software that prevents financial fraud, hacking and APT attacks. Some of your duties involve:
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding implementing systems
- Helping customers to abide by mandatory national and international regulations
- Developing a durable relationship with clients
- Participating in projects from start to end
- Delivering high end solutions in the Risk and Compliance area
- Being part of an international team of Financial Crime Fighters
- More than 3 years of work experience in IT
- Excellent MS SQL skills T-SQL
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- Willingness to travel EMEA
- Living in The Netherlands
- EU passport required
- ***NO VISA SPONSORSHIP***
- Excellent job as Implementation Consultant at innovative company
- Technical challenges
- Full time job (40 hours)
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills
- Enthusiastic colleagues from various nationalities
- Open company culture
The company builds and implements real time monitoring and intervention tools. Its clientele consists of various international financial institutions. In the role of Implementation Consultant you will be part of a team of experts on technically challenging tasks; you will be working a culture which stimulates knowledge sharing. If you're intrigued, apply now!
Are you our new Implementation Consultant? Apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV in Word to David Kraaijenbrink via d.kraaijenbrink Huxley.nl.
Are you interested in our other job openings in IT? Contact David Kraaijenbrink via 020-522 12 11 and find out which roles are interesting for you!