Interesting and divers role for a (senior) financial within a growing international organization.
At this organization, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
In the Netherlands you will work for a Shared Service Centre with a lot of nationaliteits and opportunities.
You will perform a variety of complex duties in general accounting such as analysing accounts, preparing reports, reconciling intercompany accounts, and performing the monthly financial close and consolidation, ex- internal reporting, monitoring SOX requirements, contact person Audits, maintaining fixed assets and CIP, and maintaining & performing software interfaces with SAP (hyperion). Measures performance against key performance indicators and metrics, and continually identifies ways to improve and streamline processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute month/quarter/year-end Close processes to ensure timely and accurate Close and financial reports preparation.
- Oversee financial and accounting process and work closely together with Finance Local Office teams and Outsourcing partner, with a high focus on controlling balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries.
- Optimize current financial accounting process in coordination with different stakeholders.
- Comply with KPI's
- Drive compliance in all finance-related matters and ensure compliance with Corporate and local policies, statutory requirements and GAAP principles.
- Support internal and external audits and audit-related accounting matters (SOX, CA&C).
- Apply LEAN methodologies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of financial processes.
- Participate in implementing quality requirements in all aspects of the financial process.
- Ensure all activities comply with legal demands, ethical standards and the Internal Quality Management System.
- Education level Bachelor/ Master Financial Accounting or Business Economics
- Experience, preferably more than 3 years, in general ledger accounting
- Focus on the DACH region
- Fluent English and German language and preferably Turkish
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Continuous improvement attitude
- Personality with good communication skills, customer focus and personal ambition to develope
- Focus on improving processes
- Salary that meets expectations / Comprehensive benefits
- Room for career growth
- Lots of projects where you can participate in
- Life-Work Integration
- Work for a growing & ambitious organization / dynamic environment