We are looking for an experienced (3-5 years) Senior Accountant for Atrium European Real Estate. Are you eager and committed? Can you work independently but also in a team and do you have the take ownership in your work? Please check the vacancy below!Functieomschrijving
As Senior Accountant you'll work in a small accounting team and work closely with the Controllers. Your main responsibility is to take ownership of the Holding Accounting and ensuring financial data is processed and maintained in a timely and accurate manner. You'll be in touch with your colleagues in different Business Units across Europe. Therefore a proactive working ethic is key, next to a fluent understanding and use of the English language.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts, making all necessary journal entries and maintaining the Dutch entities’ general ledgers;
- Timely and accurate executing month/quarter/year-end closing processes, such as: prepayments, accruals, fixed asset depreciation and intercompany accounts;
- Filing and maintaining all files, records, and documents for Dutch entities as per the company’s procedures and guidelines;
- Managing intercompany transactions, confirmations, validations, and settlements;
- Assisting with the preparation of Dutch GAAP statutory reports;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly VAT Reporting;
- Preparing the cash flow forecast and coordinating with other subsidiaries;
- Working closely with and supporting Controllers & other business units.
- Bachelor diploma in Accounting or Business Administration;
- 3-5 years of accounting experience;
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken);
- Solid accounting knowledge;
- Experience in intercompany reconciliation;
- Experience with Navision, JDE, Hyperion Enterprise will be an advantage;
- Positive attitude, strong team player;
- Good time management and planning skills.
Atrium European Real Estate Ltd (AERE) is a listed company registered in Jersey, whose core business is the development, ownership, and operation of shopping and entertainment centers in Central and Eastern Europe. Atrium Group Services B.V. is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of AERE, renders management and operations services to AERE in respect of the entire real estate portfolio of the Atrium Group of Companies, which includes more than 40 assets across the region.
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our Finance team who has a positive attitude and proactive mindset to be able to take action on items beyond the formal job responsibilities and who can multi-task effectively and stays organized.
- Salary: €45.000 - €55.000;
- Bonus: up to 15%;
- 25 holidays;
- Great city trips with the office.