International growing organization in global metals warehousing and logistics.
International Sales & Product Management position within EME region.
Our client, Access World is a global metals warehousing and logistics business. The principle activity is the provision of London Metal Exchange ("LME") warehousing and associated to traders, producers, financiers and customers of base metals. In addition to the LME business, Access World is also active and growing within physical warehousing, logistics, collateral management and value add services for base metals, ferroalloys and minor metals.
For our client, Access World we're exclusively recruiting a:
Sales & Product Manager Metals EME
Access World is now looking for a sales & product manager to manage its non-ferrous metals clients' portfolio across the EME region.
Access World has its Head Office in Zug, Switzerland and operates in various semi-autonomous regions with their own corporate functions including business development, finance and operations. AW Holland is an integral and growing part of the wider AW European business and serves as the head office for all European and Middle Eastern operations.
The role will coordinate the sales and business development of the services related to the non-ferrous metals products and report directly into the European Commercial director
Sales & Product Manager Metals EME responsibilities
- Overall management of business development/sales of warehousing and logistics services related to non-ferrous metals client across Europe/Middle East (EME)
- Contact potential clients and offer our services across all EME operations
- Communicate with other commercial staff/general managers across Europe to coordinate actions
- Report to management on activities and results
- Contact potential warehouses where our network is not present in order to expand the services
- Present potential investment opportunities in order to increase our market share
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the warehousing and logistics business
- Experience in dealing with global clients, preparing offers, obtaining costs from the warehouses, follow up
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (corporate language). Dutch, Spanish or Italian preferred.
- Willing to travel extensively if and when needed (mostly across Europe and Middle East)
- Proactive and takes initiative
An international growing organization and challenging position within an international environment and possibility to further shape and develop the position and yourself. Good primary and secondary benefits.