SALES MANAGER (UK and Benelux)
We have been serving the aerospace and defense industry since 1973. We represent a small number of principals in the USA and Australia through our six offices across Europe. We are responsible for design-in and sales of electro-mechanical components and electro-optical devices. Our company has a very solid reputation across the European aerospace and defense industry and we have worked with the same principals for many years. This position can be either home office-based or, you can work from our Dutch headquarters.
Our Sales Managers
We have Sales Managers based across Europe with protected territories who have engineering / technical experience coupled with very strong sales ability. They work with our customers to identify requirements and then work with the factories we represent to come-up with specialized solutions. Our Sales Managers work with a great deal of independence and feel confident about their abilities and their products. They know their customers, the marketplace, and what programs and projects are underway.
We need a full-time Sales Manager for the parts of the UK, Benelux and possibly other areas.
This job is right for you if:
- You have strong selling skills;
- Like to work independently;
- You are fluent in English;
- If you are willing to travel a lot;
- If you like being in front of customers working on solutions and closing deals;
- And if you have at least a reasonable engineering background.
- Experience selling similar products to the aerospace and defense industry will add weight to your application.
- Additional knowledge of the languages in your territory is a plus, as is experience selling in those regions.
You are expected to be out in front of your customers approximately 75% of your time and you will be supported bythe (Dutch)head office for orders, logistics and administrative matters. In this position, you will not be managing other sales personnel, but will be managing your clients and key accounts.
You will have a territory with existing business and you will be constantly searching for new customers and projects and – even more so - new opportunities with existing key accounts that will sustain our company into the future. We expect you to be up and running effectively from the start following initial training. The deals we work on in this business often go through long design phases and it can take long for proper production orders to materialize. However, good programs will keep delivering business year after year.
- Salary will be attractive and in line with market levels for top-notch candidates.
- We have a very generous commission scheme on orders shipped where productive Sales Managerscansubstantially increase their income.
- The job offers standard benefits and tools to perform the work.
- An attractive bonus scheme is in place with possible bonus based on personal performance, company profitability and future outlook.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp.
Only those Applicants who are selected for further review will be contacted.