IT Business Consultant - SQL - Den Haag
Are you open to an international challenge? Do you like to analyse and present the company's product in EMEA? Then this might be the position for you.
This exciting international position within a worldwide provider of financial services technology will be the next step in your career. This company serves more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions, investment management firms, leasing and finance companies, retailers, merchants and government agencies. The business consultant will work with an interesting software product for their financial clients. It is a highly professional company where quality and customer satisfaction is one of their main priorities. You will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about their products and build on an international career.
This prestigious international company is in need for a highly communicative IT Business Consultant. You will work in a team of project managers, implementation and business consultants. In this position you will work with an interesting software product for their financial clients.
Your responsibilities as an IT Business Consultant
- Providing onsite workshops and presentations to the costumer
- Explaining the capabilities of their product and analyse the need of the costumer
- Sell the product to the clients by proactively search for opportunities during the project execution
- Maintain a close relationship with the costumer concerning business and technical issues before and during the implementation stageYour profile as a Business Consultant:
- Bachelor/Master in, preferably technical or business related
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in IT and finance industry in a global company is preferred
- Willing to travel 40 %
- Costumer oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- EU work permit
What's in it for you?
This company offers a fun and challenging work environment. You will be offered a Salary between 65-90K, and many more excellent secondary benefits.
Please apply via the link below or contact David Kraaijenbrink for more information on 020 522 1211.