As a SEA specialist you are responsible for managing the search engine advertisements (both Bing / Yahoo and google) within the specified budgets. You develop an operational marketing advertising plan that is in line with the campaign strategy. You constantly monitor the progress and results of the marketing campaigns and strive for a cross-fertilization between the various advertising channels. From day to day you keep tracking the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns and report on progress and results. It is also up to you to develop and implement new tools and campaign dashboards that help in the daily execution, monitoring and/or reporting of the marketing campaigns.Functie-eisen
To be eligible for the SEA specialist vacancy at Office Depot, you are able to work with the Google and Bing tools, such as Adwords and Google Analytics. You have knowledge in the field of SEA and therefore known with the advertising tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Moreover, you are native English in word and writing. Other languages such as German, Spanish, French and/or Italian are a clear advantage. Other job requirements are:
- Higher vocational or academic level of thinking and 1 - 4 years of relevant experience;
- Customer Focus; dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;
- Planning and project skills: Be on top of budgets and performances within the SEA channel;
- Good communication skills and able to work proactive / self-directive.
Welcome to Office Depot! The specialist in the field of office supplies in Europe. From the head office in Venlo, almost all countries in Europe are served by more than 750 employees. Office Depot is an innovative organisation that has heavily invested in the E-commerce platform in the last years. Not only all online marketing expertise has been acquired in-house (more than 20 specialists), the organization also continues to invest in budgets and new developments in order to stay one step ahead of the market. As an online specialist, Office Depot offers endless possibilities for further development in your profession.
Because of the international character of Office Depot, the company culture can be called as ‘multicultural’. Of almost every European nationality, someone works at Office Depot, which means that the official language is English. In addition, everyone at Office Depot is aware that as market leader you have to be at your best every day. You and your colleagues will therefore have to be keen to get the best out of yourself every day. Shortly, the culture can by typed as a mix of innovativeness, focus on results and also a culture of collaboration.Locatie/Standplaats
Office Depot welcomes you in a challenging and international environment with great growth opportunities and has the following to offer:
- A market-based salary, based on the number of years of work experience, including holiday allowance;
- 24 days of leave and 12 ADV days on the basis of a fulltime contract;
- Ability to purchase Office Depot products with a significant employee discount;
- Solid occupational pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance;
- A healthy balance between work and private life.