Interesting opportunity for a candidate directly from the Big4 who wants to make a career in a multinational!Functieomschrijving
As a Reporting Analyst you will perform review on information received from reporting units and consolidated, related to data integrity and analysis. Prepare reporting of this information for the senior corporate management is the responsibility of the Reporting Analyst. We seek a highly professional and experienced reporting analyst on full time basis. The main focus for this position is on regulatory reporting. You will be part of the international Aegon Corporate Center in The Hague. Aegon expects a pragmatic attitude along with strong analytical and communication skills and a flexible and proactive working attitude.
The ideal candidate is well qualified (BSc. or MSc.), has around 4-6 years work experience in an international financial environment. Is an ideal step for candidates directly from the Big4!
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Reporting and analysis of Aegon’s numbers on a quarterly basis
• Engage with Report Owner teams to keep up with relevant developments
• Ensure that the reporting requirements are consistently and accurately applied by reporting units
• As part of quarterly closing process, participate in reporting unit calls and address/resolve reporting issues with the reporting units
• Perform the activities compliant to internal control framework
• Preparation and review of the Solvency II reporting deliverables (for both internal and external reporting)
• The Reporting analyst reports directly to Manager Reporting analysis.
• Qualified candidates should have 4-6 years experience in an international financial environment
• BSc. or MSc. degree in Accounting, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
• Big four background is a plus
• Proficient in English, both in writing and verbally
• Strong affinity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with consolidation & reporting is a plus
• Strong analytical skills, team worker, self-assured, good communication skills
• Accurate and detail oriented worker
• Able to work within tight deadlines
Aegon is an international provider of life insurance, pensions and asset management that employs 26,000 people and serves nearly 47 million customers in more than 20 countries around the world. Our overall company mission is to “Transform tomorrow” for our customers as we help them take responsibility for their financial future.
At Aegon’s Corporate Center headquarters in The Hague, approximately 300 people of different nationalities work closely together in departments that include Finance, Treasury, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Group Business Development, Investor Relations, HR and Communications.
The department Operations is part of Group Finance. The primary objective of Group Finance is to provide the Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board with meaningful financial information (e.g. capital, income, balance sheet etc.) to support the board’s decision making process.
To help achieve this objective, Operations acts as a shared service center for Aegon Corporate Center for all global reporting. The reporting analysis teams within Operations are responsible for data integrity, analysis and reporting related to the wider range of global reporting (e.g. Solvency II reporting, IFRS and Economic Capital reporting). The department works very closely with other disciplines within the Corporate Center such as the Group Treasury, Group Risk, Investor Relations and the other groups within Group Finance. In addition Operations works closely together with all Aegon’s business units to assure timely, high quality information. The reporting process is a global process whereby ongoing communication and alignment with reporting units is essential.
Hoe te solliciteren en vragen
€ 50.000 - € 53.000 + competitive fringe benefits