Regional Business Controller role is split in overall Regional Business controlling covering Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK and more specific reporting/controlling for Belgium and the Netherlands. The approximate split is 50/50.
A large manufacturer of outdoor products for forestry, lawn- and garden care. International or
The Regional Business Controller reports to the Country Officer with a dotted line to the Regional Director.
The role is split in overall Regional Business controlling covering BENE, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK and more specific reporting/controlling for BENE. The approximate split is 50/50.
He/she is responsible for the regional reporting and more specific BENE and follow up, supporting the budget and forecasting process, as well participate in meetings in relation to this.
He/she will work closely with the Regional Director and the Country Officer. Further a close cooperation with the sales managers/controllers of the respective countries, the financial department of BENE and the divisions Controlling Director and other Regional controllers.
The position is located in the Netherlands, Almere, but will involve travelling in the region.
- Perform ad-hoc and monthly reporting as defined.
- Build and deploy tools for analysis and monitoring of key indicators defined (budget, sales, margin, costs, pricing...)
- Support the whole budget process financial & business
- Liaising with Region (Directors, Sales Managers, Controllers etc) and the interface with all internal departments divisional and BENE (Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, etc...)
BENE Controlling (50%)
- Offer high quality service level toward the Country Officer and the BENE country sales management.
- Follow up on customer bonus and rebates
- Improve and maintain the Feeder Reporting Model (PowerBI)
- Manage and analyse the Feeder Financials (within the price/accruals and invoices)
- Preparation of budget and review packages for the BENE area.
- Follow up and report on Past Due's and DSO of Retail AR.
Regional Controlling (50%)
- Offer high quality service level towards the Regional Sales Director, Country Sales Manager and Finance responsible.
- Monthly Regional Management Reporting including Analysis
- Coordinate monthly regional forecast process
- Preparation and coordination of regional budget process (packs & reviews) as well for divisional reviews with the board
- Comply with ad-hoc reporting questions/needs of the division
- Comply with ad-hoc reporting and analyses for the regional director
- Ensure timeliness are met, precision and accuracy of reporting
- Coordinate the flow of information's from different levels (country sales managers/controllers, divisional controlling), ensure follow up taking into account the correct procedures and deadlines
COMPETENCES & SKILLS
- Knowledge of the internal organization
- Management control and finance
- Sales analysis and key indicators
- Computer literate Management: spreadsheet, database, ERP…
- Fluent English and Dutch
- High level of service attitude
- Good communicator
- Good analytical skills and synthesis
- Organization, time management (be able to cope with deadlines and pressure) and priorities
- Curiosity, critical thinking, power of suggestion
- Team player
- Integrity and accuracy
Specific IT tools
- Microsoft Office 365 incl. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint, Onedrive, Skype etc.
- Windows 10
- BI Tools (GDW;PowerBI)
- Position offers opportunities for growth
- Intertational environment