Quality Systems Developer
About the Role
You will be part of the QA systems team and you are responsible for ensuring that our quality standards, processes and systems are efficiently support AAK operating practices and legal/regulatory requirements.
As quality systems developer you will work closely with suppliers, local sites QA groups, engineering and purchasing group to assure that quality systems are in place and new developments are incorporated in our systems.
Main Responsibilities include
- Support development of corporate quality related policies and standards
- Support Supplier Quality Audits
- Support Approval of suppliers and materials including Risk Assessments
- Support is resolution of Quality issues with 3rd party operations
- Perform internal auditing
- Defining and implementing processes as requested
- Support production sites in cases of complex problem solving (or food safety incidents)
- Manage Quality Systems Databases (Complaints, Supplier Information, etc.)
- Support and consult production site on testing & inspection plans
- Support on defining and managing quality requirements related to packaging, storage, transport, hygiene, etc.
- Provide Guidance in production sites in the field of food safety and hygiene.
- Promote Quality Culture within the AAK operations
- Degree in Quality Management/ Food Science or Engineering
- Experience working in Food or Pharmaceutical industry preferably in production Quality role
Necessary skills for this position
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management systems (FSSC22000, BRC, etc)
- Strong knowledge of HACCP
- Good knowledge of food hygiene requirements
- Knowledge and understanding or food (EU) legislation
- Knowledge with Risk Assessment approach and Supplier Evaluation
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes (oils & fats will be advantage)
- Ability to communicate internally and translate customer requirements (internal & External) to efficient quality requirements.
- Experience in harmonizing quality systems and process is preferred
- Knowledge of advances statistical tools in an advantage
You take initiative to propose changes and work with motivation and enthusiasm towards quality.
As a person you have attention to details and strong analytical skills. You are observant and proactive on dealing with different situations. You are able to work independently as well as in a team and youhave good communication skills to engage internally and externally in the organization.
There will be travel involved to other AAK sites and /or suppliers so candidates must be flexible and willing to travel, sometimes at short notice.
AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK employ more than 3,000 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industries most diverse global footprints.