For our client, Airopack in Waalwijk, we are recruiting a Quality Director.
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of consumer goods which is based in Waalwijk. Due to a change in the internal organisation we are looking for a Quality Director.
- Leads the growth and development of the Airopack Quality organisation
- Improve the quality capability to support operational capacity expansion, new product introductions and to meet increasing global customer needs;
- Promote and stimulate a Quality First culture within the Airopack organisation
- Provides direction and leadership in Quality to the Airopack organisation
- Manages the Operational Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions;
- Works with operations management to develop and implement product & process improvement strategies;
- Owns the QMS ensuring it meets the applicable standards and develops processes to meet internal and customer needs;
- Develops, monitors and reports Quality KPI's;
- Responsible for quality control and product releases;
- Participates in customer visits, qualification projects and supports quality audits by customers;
- Motivates and stimulates the development and capabilities of the plant quality team (10-15 FTE).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline;
- At least 10 years working experience in a Quality Director or Quality Manager leadership role within a manufacturing and production environment;
- Strong understanding of quality management systems for the personal care, cosmetic, medical markets and the needs of global blue-chip customers including regulatory needs;
- Extensive technical knowledge of precision plastics components, moulding & assembly technologies;
- Knowledge of filling & packaging processes;
- Knowledge of GMP requirements;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and change management;
- Good understanding of market, customer, technology and emerging trends in consumer packaging;
- Ability to develop and implement new structures and processes within the organisation;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels: Verbal, written, presentation skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent English;
- Decision making and prioritisation skills;
- Motivated self-starter;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and challenges under pressure;
- Good people management skills.
Very good salary package and secondary benefits.