Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. The QHSE Manager will be responsible for continuous improvement of quality, health, safety and environmental performance to fulfill expectations of the customers and comply with all regulations from the respective authorities.
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries worldwide and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures).
Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2015. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
Responsible for continuous improvement of quality, health, safety and environmental performance to fulfill expectations of the customers and comply with all regulations from the respective authorities. Reporting to Plant manager, functional line to Bedding and Flexible QHSE manager. Should be knowledgeable with BRZO regulations, ISO 9001 and LEAN manufacturing.
- Setting up and maintaining Quality Management System;
- Secure Management of Change procedures;
- Quality control activities Bedding;
- Quality control activities Foaming (QC lab);
- Leading Company Emergency Services;
- Managing QSHE programs en procedures like: Risk Inventarisation and Evaluation, Emergency Plan);
- Securing we have an optimal and actual Environmental Permit;
- Good relationship with local authorities;
- Safety awareness;
- Safety training program;
- Managing QHSE documentation;
- Leading audits;
- Leading management reviews;
- Creating QHSE reports.
- A completed HBO education on a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a production environment;
- Good control and great affinity with automated systems including the MS Office package;
- Experience and knowledge of BRZO/IPPC/REACH is an advantage;
- Flexible and initiative taking team player, who can build and maintain relationships on all levels;
- A real go getter with tact who pays attention to detail;
- Excellent control of the Dutch and English language;
- Competences: excellent communication skills, result-oriented, flexible, integer, initiative and motivated.
€ 70.000,= - € 85.000,=
A job where you work with motivated colleagues within an ambitious business. In addition, we offer great primary and secondary working conditions.