Do you have experience with managing Anti Money Laundering projects in an international environment? Are you looking for a new job opportunity in The Hague? Then read further because this role as an IT Project Manager AML might be interesting to you. We are hiring a:
IT Project Manager AML
In this role, you will be responsible for managing several projects. You are responsible for implementing AML software solutions and you will work at a successful company in The Hague. The company is renowned for its informal and international atmosphere.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager AML
Together with your team, you will work on the creation and management of high quality software. You will be responsible for project management, client relationship management, financial reporting and resource planning. You will work on projects that vary from one week to three months. Specifically this means you are responsible for the following:
- manage projects according to time and budget
- identify risks
- keep in contact with other departments such as product management, development and professional services
- create and oversee the overall project plans
- identify up-sell opportunities
- report on monthly revenue figures and provide financial forecasting per project
Skills of the IT Project Manager AML
- a bachelor's or Master's degree (in a technical discipline or equivalent)
- a minimum of five years' experience in managing projects
- Prince 2 certificate
- experience in the finance industry
- excellent communication skills in English (French or Spanish is a plus)
In addition, you love a challenge, you have the ability to cope with strict deadlines and you have excellent organizational skills. Furthermore, you are flexible, analytical and have good problem-solving abilities. In addition you are open to traveling to other countries on a regularly basis.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you are the IT Project Manager AML we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
Rewards & Benefits of the IT Project Manager AML
- annual salary of €70.000,- to €90.000,-
- 40 hour work week
- great secondary benefits
- space for personal development
You will be working in a company within the financial sector in a team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of security applications. The company finds the development of its employees very important so you get tons of responsibilities to develop your knowledge and skills.
Are you our new IT Project Manager? Apply now online or to speak to a consultant in the Banking & Financial Services team about this job or similar IT-jobs in Finance, contact David Kraaijenbrink via 020 522 1211 or i.d.kraaijenbrink huxley.com.