A very diverse and highly responsible omni-channel marketing position, working for a top FMCG / OTC Brand. End-responsible for all product related marketing activities including the P&L
International FMCG and Consumer Healthcare Company
Are you entrepreneurial, analytical and passionate about FMCG and OTC products? Are you creative, do you have a can-do mentality and are you looking for a very diverse and highly responsible omni-channel marketing position in which you will get the buy-in and freedom to make it happen? We are currently recruiting a (senior) Product Manager for one of the fastest growing top FMCG brands in the Netherlands.
As (senior) Product Manager you will working with one of the core OTC brands in the Netherlands and you will report directly into the Business Unit Manager. You are end-responsible for the brands market growth, the full P&L and all related on- and offline marketing activities. In this diverse position your responsibilities include driving initiative, setting the marketing goals, creating the marketing plans, channel management, pricing, promotions, shopper marketing, influence strategic key accounts and many more.
This requires a robust analysis of market and financial data, follow-up and understanding of the customers and the markets possible growth drivers. Building close relationships with (inter)national colleagues across various disciplines (i.e marketing, finance, supply chain, sales) is crucial for success. Externally you will work mostly with key accounts, product partners and agencies that will drive marketing-, digital- and the content.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Responsible for all marketing and sales activities including P&L,
- Market analysis; including customers, sales, channels and (online)shopper behavior,
- Manage knowledge, consult and build relations with cross functional teams (national and international),
- Drive omni-channel initiatives and growth with b-2-b partners,
- Design, develop and implement marketing strategies and best practices
- Bachelors or Master Degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a marketing driven position within OTC or FMCG,
- Conceptual thinker, taking initiative, result orientated,
- Analytical, strategic, creative and strong influencing skills,
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English),
- Passionate about FMCG and/or OTC products
Good base salary, bonus and other benefits