Do you speak Russian and are you looking for a next step in your career? Do you have some years of experience in customer service and would you like to be part of the supply chain team within an international company? Please read further, I'm looking for a Planning and Forecasting Specialist!
For our client - an international company and dynamic company in Hoofddorp - I am looking for someone with experience in customer service, forecasting and planning to join the supply chain team as a Planning and Forecasting Specialist .
What will be your main responsibilities?
- dealing with distributors and business partners in Russia and CIS and being a supply chain account manager
- ensuring high-quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- managing planning, forecasting and replenishment meetings
- coaching and guiding the customer service representatives, business partners and sales representatives with planning, forecasting and replenishment processes
- processing orders and invoices and solving issues
- preparing trend analysis and monitoring products' ranges
- working closely to the supply chain team to ensure product availability and manage the demand
What will you offer to the company?
- fluency in Russian and English
- planning, forecasting, supply chain, incoterms, export knowledge
- order management and customer service (B-to-B) experience
- 5 years minimum or job experience in a similar role (within an international environment)
- good knowledge of excellence and affinity with ERP systems
- The accuracy, follow-up procedures, analytical skills
- positive attitude, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- team player
- customer-focused, professional approach and great communication skills
- cultural awareness, transparency
- holiday allowance
- 13th month
- fixed bonus
- pension contribution
- collective agreement on health insurance
- travel costs reimbursement
- lunch and fitness allowance