Easygenerator empowers organizations to unlock and share their knowledge online. We do this by simplifying and accelerating their learning development. At Easygenerator, we offer educated validated learning tools combined with unparalleled personalized support.
We are growing approximately 100% per year. It is our ambition to become the global category leader in authoring tools. To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our marketing department.
You are a data-driven and creative Paid Media Manager with excellent analytical and communication skills. You will be working together with our Head of Growth Marketing, Campaign Manager, SEO Manager and Copywriter to help bring the marketing of Easygenerator to the next level.
Setting up, monitoring, and optimizing paid media campaigns and running various experiments is what you are all about. You will be responsible for customer acquisition through various digital channels, such as Google Adwords, Display, LinkedIn, and other paid media paid media channels and 3rd party platforms.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a performance marketing role
- Experience in setting up social media campaigns, especially with LinkedIn
- Experience in SEA (Google Ads)
- Established track record of analytical ability to interpret data and insights
- Experience in running experiments
- Strong understanding of the full marketing funnel and driving ROI
- Motivated, team-player, hands-on with excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Experience working within a Tech- and Start-up/scale-up environment, preferably with a SaaS product
- Knowledge of Python and advanced ads data management / automation is a plus
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by dedicated colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact from day one and grow within the company
- Weekly lunches & monthly dinners
- Monthly neck- and shoulder massages
- A competitive salary and a pension plan from your first day
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Amelie (email@example.com) or send hera message onLinkedIn.