Are you a flexible, representative and professional office manager? And do you get energized bij an international environment within the beauty industry? Then this might be your job!Functieomschrijving
- General operations;
- Company activities, such as System driven operations;
- (Basic) Risk Management;
- Planning & Daily Preparations;
- General Coordination (Projects & Tasks);
- Preparing/Organizing a clean office area;
- Prepare refreshments/ ordering meals and other assortments;
- Welcoming the customers;
- Supporting the COO & CEO in general daily operations related to Client Service/Support.
- You have a Bachelor/Master level/degree;
- You have a minimum of 1 to 5 years international management assistant experience;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- Fluent in French and Spanish is a significant advantage;
- You preferably have knowledge of SaaS applications/frameworks and the Digital Social Media;
- You have affinity with skin care (products);
- You know how to treat clients and provide the best service possible;
- You are professional, responsible, confident and credible;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
Our client is an Airless Premium Skincare Brand. They distribute skin care products, using the world’s most advanced Airless products. They organize training and offer and develop other consultation services in connection with these products. They are a breeding ground for new ideas, and with their creative and proactive vision, they intend to provide a new lens for the world of skincare.
“We know everything matters, that every single detail must be considered and conceptualized. To be creative is to seek and find what others fail to see. The brightest ideas are often the simplest, and they are often waiting within the mind’s hidden spectrums. It is here where we visualize a concept, an object, moving from a blank canvas to a brilliant idea, one that might be everything.
We believe in our people. We are constantly seeking great talent, multidimensional people who feel as we do about aesthetics, art, beauty, color, culture, entrepreneurship, globalization, innovation, love, science, sensitivity and technology.”
AmsterdamWat biedt onze opdrachtgever?
A dynamic and challenging position for 40 hours a week. It is possible that you start later in the day but then also continue working longer, flexibility is desirable here;
Salary depends on experience and knowledge;
You will start working on a temporary contract, but with the intention of a permanent agreement in mind;
A pleasant work environment in a beautiful building in the city heart of Amsterdam;
Great possibilities to grow and develop yourself.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me in case of any questions.
Do you get excited about this job? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter in English!