Mechanical Engineer Optical and mechatronic modules – Nijmegen
(mechatronics, optical, mechanical, cad, fem, Nijmegen, technical)
For several clients in manufacturing of mechanical and mechatronic systems and mechanical modules for machine manufacturers in high-tech industry in the Netherlands I am looking for Experienced Mechanical Engineers. They develop, produce, assemble end test their systems. They excel in advising and assisting their clients in the process of realizing their goals with focus on the complete life cycle of the built machinery.
You will be responsible for developing high quality (optical) mechanical and mechatronic modules. In your multidisciplinary team you focus on various designs of components and subsystems. You have great attention for budget, feasibility and user-friendliness. It’s key to deliver on time, meeting the specifications and stay within budget.
You keep track of all information regarding versions and configuration. You document this very precise. Also you support in concept, the draw up of specifications and calculations and test spec’s.
Obviously you are interested in all developments in your area of expertise and you want to stay up-to-date.
- You have a technical degree in Engineering (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Physics etc.)
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience design in Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Your are passionate about creative technologies and eager to learn new things
- You are familiar with production techniques, methods and discipline specific technologies
You keep your knowledge on mechatronics, product and process level technologies up-to-date
- Experience with precision mechanics and construction principles is considered a big pre
- Experience in 3D CAD design preferably with NX/Unigraphics or SolidWork
- You attitude is pragmatic and flexible and you are an excellent communicator
- You can express yourself clearly on complex topics
- You are open minded and creative
- You are fluent in English and preferably also speak Dutch
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV