MECHANICAL ARCHITECT| HIGH-TECH
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
We are looking for a Mechanical Architect who is ready to develop him-/herself and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
As part of the mechanical architecture department, you’ll be involved as a system architect in the process of continuously upgrading ASML’s chip-making machines. No two ASML machines are the same, and the mission of your role will be to focus on customer needs within the guidelines and constraints of manufacturability, serviceability, maintainability, and reliability. You’ll be at the center of creating and finding new solutions with your team members and other architects to help the machine to meet both its performance and industrialization requirements.. This is all part of the lithography system, enabling world’s top chipmakers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC to produce integrated circuits that you use every single day. Without it, there would be no smartphones, internet or modern aviation to connect us. There would be no satellites to better understand our planet, and none of the medical technology that helps to diagnose and treat disease.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a System Architect you’ll have the broad overview of the machine and help to bring it all together. You’ll draw up the plans, and see those plans take physical shape, working around and solving problems along the way. It’s a great opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment:
- You’ll interact with a broad range of other ASML architects, suppliers and customers, and negotiate with various stakeholders to define their needs.
- You’ll work to come up with solutions by accommodating needs and building trust to drive results. This creative thinking will be a major source of job satisfaction and personal growth. By working with so many highly-talented mechanical architects, you’ll learn new skills every day.
- Your daily activities will include layout studies, finding solutions for module or system changes.
- You’ll join layout reviews and should be able to see the bigger picture, identifying cross-project layout issues and coming up with solutions to fix them.
- You will be part of project management level reviews a with a focus on aspects of industrialization (such as manufacturability, serviceability, modularity) by making sure that projects stay within their volume, mass and tolerance budgets.
In order to be successful as a System Architect, you need a solid background in mechanical engineering on an architecture level, having worked in architectural roles in machines or products (like planes, vehicles) with many components. You’ll also need to be familiar with managing layouts of complex systems and sub-systems, and have experience with industrialization of complex systems. Working in requirements teams and being able to get the best out of them should also be a part of your background. Experience with Siemens NX is an added bonus.
You are an open-minded and proactive person with good negotiation skills. You’re able to see the bigger picture, and can communicate on different levels, internally as well as with suppliers and customers. You like to be in the middle of the development, and you’re a real team player with an open attitude to challenge others, help them to be successful, and guide them to deliver the best results.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 37 days off per year: 24 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Make sure to apply by using the apply button! For any questions, contact Elroy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +31 (0)40 401 5200.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV