Are you looking for a job in a dynamic, international and young company?!
You have knowledge of C++ or C#? And you would like to work in the gaming industry?
Then read on!
Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Writes programs and performs other analyses to calculate needed mathematical features of games. These programs and analyses demonstrate good coding practices and are, by their structure and syntax, organized and easy to read and review with comments and documentation as necessary
- Reads and modifies programs and analyses developed by others to meet testing needs
- Reviews, understands and documents RNG source code written in various languages
- Writes programs or scripts to manipulate, parse or reorganize large data files into standard formats for testing
- Conducts and interprets statistical testing on game simulation results and on RNG data
- Carefully reviews analysis work conducted by others for accuracy. Willingly receives and incorporates feedback from reviewers on work performed
- Reads and interprets jurisdictional requirements, consulting appropriately for interpretation
- Works with internal and external clients, communicating professionally and courteously on topics of a technical nature
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree in Mathematics (Bachelor, Master, PHD)
- Experience in writing applications in C/C++ or C#, Visual Basic for analyzing or simulating (or parts thereof) for said games with emphasis on specific details like probabilities, maximum values etc.
- Familiarity with Python programming language
- Familiarity with basic combinatorial concepts, probability theory and statistics, conducting math analysis
- Excellent English language verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment.
- Must demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance quick service, quality in production of deliverables and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Products including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a quick learner when it comes to new programming languages and/or concepts
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
- 25 holidays per year, excluding bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation, €0,16ct by car and €0,10ct by bike
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- €25,- monthly employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- €15,- monthly employer contribution for your gym membership
- Tri- annual Performance reviews
- Annual Salary Reviews in June
- Opportunity to work in an office with 33 different nationalities
- Weekly fresh fruit at the office
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Nice present with your birthday
Please send your resume + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you want to come over for a cup of coffee!