- As Marketing Manager you are responsible for the complete Marketing Strategy execution in the Benelux
- Multinational with a strong brand and innovative power products for the outdoor industry
Our client has an extensive portfolio of cutting edge outdoor power tools. This Multinational is growing strong the last decade in both the B2B and B2C markets. They manufacture highly innovative tools and quality products to be the best and stay the best. Your job as a Market Manager to spread the word within the Benelux to dealers, professionals and consumers.
- The main contact (internal and external) for all marketing-related activities.
- Interact closely with local management to provide them with the Marketing activities to reach their targets.
- Interact with local sales responsibles to provide the required Marketing material and activities to maximize sales according to budget.
- Initiate, execute and follow-up Marketing-projects
- Innovation of marketing activities (online & offline) to stimulate sales via all available channels.
- Develop E-Commerce activities, in line with the groups strategy.
- Follow marketing activities of main competitors
- Develop a Marketing Strategy. Be able to explain and justify the Strategy towards colleagues (local and regional) and dealers.
- Contact towards 3rd parties for all marketing activities (on- and offline), including negotiations with marketing service-companies re. the details, the follow-up and the evaluation of the collaboration.
Work in close collaboration with Regional Marketing team: providing input, collecting ideas for local market and take care of transparent communication between region and local organization (both ways). Represent the country at regional level re. all Marketing activities.
- Align local Marketing activities with regional and central guidelines
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing and Communication
- At least 8 years' experience in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in similar role
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Proven knowledge in Digital environment with significant understandings in activations (Search, Social Media, Displays..)
- Fluent in Dutch & English (preferably also additional languages).
- Track record of customer focused service delivery, B2B and B2C.
- Project management skills (i.e. initiating, execute and follow-up projects).
Great Remuneration Scheme + Company Car