Our client is currently seeking a highly skilled, experienced Manager Procurement reporting to the Global Manager Procurement (PtP) to join this growing organization. The ideal candidate will be a key driver of efficiency, will improve and implement processes that maximize resource allocation and create a competitive advantage.
Our client is the Dutch market leader in business software and offer service all around the world.
For our client we are recruiting an experienced Manager Procurement reporting to the Global Manager Procurement (PtP) to join their growing organization. The ideal candidate will be a key driver of efficiency, will improve and implement processes that maximize resource allocation and create a competitive advantage for the company.
You will manage the procurement team (2FTE), focusing on the end-to-end procurement process, sourcing suppliers, negotiating and managing contracts and build key relationships with both suppliers and internal stakeholders. The position is based in Delft. The focus will be on enabling the team on creating winning deals and building long term relationships, enabling the growth of the company.
In your role as Manager Procurement your responsibilities are a. o.:
- Oversight of the daily operations of the Procurement function and serve as the hands-on leader that understands and performs the daily tactical and strategic functions.
- Develop purchasing strategy and plans in close coordination with internal stakeholders across the company
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs without compromising supply assurance or quality
- Negotiate price and commercial terms and conditions with suppliers for all major purchases of goods and services.
- Continuous learning and development of knowledge and understand of procurement methods, service categories, and general business conditions to drive innovation and continuous improvement
- Supplier management and development practices, including certification programs, performance reviews, and partnerships with key suppliers
- Common supplier scorecards and supporting processes that monitor and report supplier performance in meeting business unit needs
- Develop and maintain knowledge management across the procurement organization
- Set best practices policies, processes and standards.
- Successful, multi-year procurement track record
- 10+ years management or consulting experience
- A Master in business or a quantitative field
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills
- Superior communication skills, in English as well as in Dutch (must);
- Strong organization building skills
- All the room your ambition needs. Your professional and personal development is crucial
- Working in a company going through exponential growth
- A competitive salary package, laptop and mobile phone
- Working in an APAX partner, London based private equity owned company
- Useful training sessions to help you achieve your full career potential
- Good relocation guidance if you have to move from abroad
- An innovative and international work environment
- Our own fitness center with personal trainer
- Regular company events