In this role you will professionalize PitPoint reporting to top quartile quality. PitPoint is a fast growing company in a fast growing and international environment. The financial reporting lead will be the subject matter expert for accounting matters and will be the driving force to streamline the group reporting.
PitPoint is an international provider of clean fuels with the goal of avoiding harmful emissions. We design, build, finance, operate and maintain public and private fueling stations for LNG, CNG, biomethane, hydrogen, as well as electric charging points, for companies and governments. With more than a decade of experience as a systems integrator, PitPoint has the data, know-how and resources to make clean fuels available and affordable. We believe that 100% clean transport is possible by 2030, through innovation and collaboration with our partners. Together, we're making sure your transition to zero emissions can start today.
You will professionalize PitPoint reporting to top quartile quality. PitPoint is a fast growing company in a fast growing and international environment. The financial reporting lead will be the subject matter expert for accounting matters and will be the driving force to streamline the group reporting. PitPoint is an international organization you will act as the center of expertise for the entire organization and you will be in the lead for audits. A challenging but rewarding task.
- Group reporting lead responsible for preparing the statutory accounts.
- Lead for external audit.
- Improve internal reporting structure.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly group reporting and consolidation towards the parent.
- Advise on ad hoc accounting matters.
- Finance focal point for ERP system,
- Write position papers on complicated accounting matters.
- Focal point for tax matters with support from group tax advisor
- Controller for corporate functions.
- Support improvement of internal control framework and implementation of controls.
- Responsible for internal recharging.
- Support reporting required for subsidies.
- Support projects.
- Academic qualification in the direction of finance; (RA, ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- 5 á 10 years relevant experience in finance;
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other European language is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch is a pré, not necessary for the job.
- Familiar with IFRS;
- Experience in mid-sized/large copmanies is a plus.
- A competitive salary
- International environment
- Growth perspective
- Dynamic team