We are looking for someone to bring fresh thinking to drive culture and talent development to the next level in Europe. This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading global organization and help shape the skills, knowledge and behaviours of its people.
For over 40 years, our innovative conveyance technology and uncompromising customer commitment have helped bring maximum profitability to our customers throughout the world. From our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, we provide unmatched service and support throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Laitram Continuous Improvement (LCI) business plan, which covers the LCI Program and business philosophy, employee support and leadership development.
- Design and deliver training, workshops and blended learning tools that enhance the skills and guide the behaviours of our people.
- Work with managers, trainers and colleagues to improve engagement and learning outcomes of their trainings and workshops.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives that advance productivity across the company.
The successful candidate will be a positive, energetic individual with expertise in learning and development and a track record of delivering excellence in an international commercial environment. You have deep knowledge of learning techniques and channels (classroom, digital, lunch and learn, etc). You are a clear communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and a skilled coach with a hands-on approach. You are committed to your and others' development and are a role model for high integrity personal leadership
- University education
- At least 5 years experience in a training & people development role, with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Able to translate abstract concepts into practical application in English
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Inspires trust and relates well to people of varying roles and levels
- Confident, resilient and takes initiative
- Strong planning and organizational skills and habits
At our client, every employee is challenged to be the best they can be. Through effort, teamwork and a passion for ideas, we relentlessly create extraordinary customer value. Our sustained success is the result of diligent focus on continuous improvement, with mutual trust and self-managed people at its core.