As our Key Account Manager your core business will be the sales of corporate event management in Europe and Asia (i.e. conferences, business meetings, incentive trips, product launches and other events designed and handled by JTB according to our client's requirements).
JTB, one of the largest travel management companies in the world, is on the verge of stepping into the European market. If you are commercially driven and a natural relationship builder, you can be part of our expansion.
JTB was founded in 1912 in Japan and is now represented in 36 countries by over 30,000 employees. As part of the JTB network we have the sincere ambition to expand within Europe. Through our 15 offices in Europe we provide excellent business travel management support to our (corporate) clients. Our company can be described as pleasant and friendly, with a flat hierarchy and short decision paths and within your role we give you a lot of travel possibilities.
- You, a Key Account Manager who will take responsibility for extending our network of corporate clients among international and local companies in the Netherlands and Belgium to increase our sales of event management services.
- You will be a part of our Global European Sales Team, reporting directly to Head of Business Development, JTB Europe Headquarters, and working in close cooperation with the other 15 JTB Europe markets.
- As our Key Account Manager you will be responsible to gain market share and create sustainable growth within the corporate event management industry in Europe and Asia (i.e. conferences, business meetings, incentive trips, product launches and other events designed and handled by JTB according to our client's requirements).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Circa 2-5 years of work experience, preferably within MICE, Travel management or Brand Marketing Agencies
- A proven track record of sales success and account management in MICE or related fields
- Ability to achieve financial goals.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Great networking skills
- Competence in MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of destinations, event management industry trends and specifics.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Deep interest in event and travel industry.
- Attractive salary and a bonus system directly bound to your results.
- Versatile and varied task area.
- Working in a multinational team on a global level.
- Travel and training opportunities.
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths.
- Pleasant and friendly working atmosphere.