Internship Accenture Innovation Awards – Innovation Theme Activator
What is the Accenture Innovation Awards?
The Accenture Innovation Awards is a year-round program with multiple events that aims to connect innovators and to drive innovation together. This year-round program will ultimately culminate in the Innovation Summit on November 2nd, 2018. The Innovation Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams. The Central Team interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, open innovation and client value, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Innovation Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety projects.
Start your AIA18 journey as an Innovation Theme Activator!
As an Innovation Theme Activator, you will represent one of the eight innovation themes that define the Accenture Innovation Awards. Within your team, you will play an active role in defining and directing the theme-specific strategy, by executing field specific market research. Together with consultants and fellow interns, you will address theme interpretations and how to heighten the public’s awareness of the new start-ups during the year-round program of the Innovation Awards.
As an Innovation Theme Activator you are also responsible for executing the set strategy. You will keep an eye out for innovative and high-potential startups in the market; you will take a leading role in scouting and enthusing potential Innovation Awards Participants for your theme. You will become the contact point for the start-ups within your innovation theme and inform, motivate and support them in their journey towards the Innovation Summit. Furthermore, you will be responsible for internal and external communications, to activate your theme specific knowledge towards Accenture's affiliating product groups. Also, together with your team, you will be part of and organize high-impact events that are part of the year-round program. Events such as the jury meetings, Scale Up Academy days for start-ups, and ultimately of course, the Accenture Innovation Summit.
Are you an innovation enthusiast, do you want to be the ‘go-to-person’ for your theme's startups, judges and coworkers, and do you want to submerge in the innovation field of your interest? Then we’re looking for you!
The themes in which you can execute your internship are:
• Living & Working
To see which innovation themes are most suitable for you and your area of interest you can check the list and visit www.innovation-awards.nl .
What can we offer you?
• Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients.
• A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility.
• The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
• Partial responsibility for the organization of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2018, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies.
• Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture.
• The chance to shadow a consultant during one of their projects and to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ in one of the many industries in which Accenture operates.
• The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture.
• A fair compensation and a laptop.
- Period: Preferably 6 months
- Hours a week: 32-40 hours
- Location: Amsterdam, Gustav Mahlerplein 90
- Start date: Flexible
- Education: HBO (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master)
- Language: Comfortable with working in Dutch and English
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ‘Apply’. For more information about this vacancy or if you would like to discuss which role is most suitable for you, you can contact our recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp